Save the date!
Join us for a line-up of three 40-minute concurrent sessions with two speakers scheduled for each hour throughout the day.
Pick the topic that most interests you.
Sessions will be followed by a social hour and nibbles prior to the Mid Winter dinner, also being held that evening.
For more information on the dinner, visit the B+LNZ Mid Winter Dinner webpage.
On the day
The conference runs from 2–5pm followed by a social hour. Registrations start from 1pm.
- Benefits of hogget lambing.
- Right tree, right place.
- Percentage of lambs off mum at weaning.
- High performance bull farming.
- Using social media better to effectively tell our story.
- Leveraging our strengths as a nation to capture opportunities in a dynamic world.
Please register with Theresa Laws (B+LNZ): Theresa.Laws@www.funkst.com
Find out more
Call Theresa Laws (B+LNZ) on 027 203 9978.
COVID-19 event protocols
There will be some changes to how events are run so that we adhere to the government’s COVID-19 requirements: COVID-19.govt.nz. In particular, B+LNZ needs to manage risks, and have the ability to contact trace attendees if anything were to happen.
- It is imperative that every individual pre-registers for any B+LNZ events to avoid the risk of being turned away upon arrival.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.