Tickets on sale now!
Tickets cost $65 and are now on sale.
Save the date
AgInnovation is coming to the Waikato in 2020.
The day will include ‘pick and mix’ sessions and workshops with a strong line up of presenters and topics including HR, business management, environment, genetics and innovation.
This is the chance for you to pick 4 topics of most relevance to your farming business.
The day will finish with drinks and canapes giving you a chance to network with other farmers and rural professionals.
- Julie McDade, Greenlea – Is Meat Obsolete? Designing the Future of Our Industry.
- Prof Derrick Moot, Lincoln University – Farm Systems Adapted to Climate Change.
- Steve Dixon, Toitū Envirocare – Carbon Calculators.
- Liz Wotherspoon, Icehouse – Business Planning and setting up effective structures.
- Lindy Nelson, Corene Walker, Tangaroa Walker, PGgRC, Grandad’s Beef, B+LNZ Genetics and PerrinAg.
The closing session for all participants will be a panel discussion including Ian Proudfoot KPMG, Mark Adam Silver Fern Farms and Warren Parker PAMU looking at what the future may hold for our industry.